101 Best Cover Letters Paperback – Apr 22 1999
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Best cover letter secrets from the experts!
Brought to you by the authors of the best-selling 101 Best Resumes, this companion book offers first-rate cover letters from the experts! Prepared by experienced writers in the Professional Association of Resume Writers, the organization that certifies career document specialists, 101 Best Cover Letters gives you the benefit of the expertise that clients have gladly paid hundreds of dollars for. Packed with professional know-how, insight, and power, this high-energy collection of letters sells you to potential employers. Featuring examples of compelling cover letters to accompany every type of resume, 101 Best Cover Letters makes cover letters easy as P.I.E.
* Put intensity into your lettersEmulate these examples and shine above the competition
* InterestGrab employers' attention with dynamic techniques
* ExcellenceCreate an image of accomplishment, professionalism, and competence that fits employers' needs
101 Best Cover Letters gives you a wide variety of cover letters that work.
This book provides outstanding, proven sample cover letters that:
* Get your resume read attentively
* Ignite employers' interest with the first two sentences
* Communicate confidence, integrity, and competence
* Serve as both cover letters and resumes (10 examples)
* Work effectively for e-mail
* Generate invitations to interview
* Position yourself best to meet the needs of today's employers
The perfect companion to the bestselling 101 Best Resumes and 101 More Best Resumes, 101 Best Cover Letters gives you the edge in today's competitive job market. This is the ultimate guide for cutting through the clutter and the competition to land your dream job!
About the Author
Michael Bertus is the author of The Guide to Executive Recruiters (McGraw-Hill). Jay A. Block and Michael Betrus are co-authors of bestseller 101 Best Resumes, 101 More Best Resumes and 101 Best Cover Letters.
Jay A. Block is a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) and the contributing co-founder of the Professional Association of Resume Writers (PARW). He helped develop the PARW national certification process and is a widely respected national speaker, author, and an internationally certified career coach.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
This is the best book of its kind on the market. It's letters were varied and covered more topics than I needed, but will use in the future. Definitely worth the [money]!Published on July 16 2002
This book provides more strategic direction and advice on how to write leters than any others I've seen. These samplings don't just fill up the pages - you can really use them. Read morePublished on April 16 2000
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Job Hunting & Careers > Guides
- Books > Business & Investing > Job Hunting & Careers > Resumes
- Books > Business & Investing > Reference > Writing
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Business Writing
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Communications
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Business
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Technical
- Books > Medical Books > Research
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Research