summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

on December 20, 2008
If you are having second thoughts about getting married, this is the book for you. It's got 101 questions to ask BEFORE tying the knot. All in all, I think this is a book all people should read before marrying. Another good oneDating Sense: The Practical Way to Meet, Date and Marry the Right Person.
on August 21, 2014
Purchased this book for my daughter who is a long distance, serious relationship. She says it not only makes them talk about important issues but gives them a jump off point for conversation outside of the normal, "How was your day?". They are enjoying getting to know each other at a deeper level. From my perspective - it will help them determine whether they really are compatible and prepare them better for some of the issues that will arise if they do get engaged and married.
on July 4, 2014
I personally didn't find some of the questions engaging, but I think there are a wide range of questions in here, enough to suit any couple. There are many good questions in here that have sparked some good conversations between me and my girlfriend, I would definitely recommend it to someone who is trying to really get to know their potential spouse, and be better friends by knowing where the other person agrees and disagrees with you on certain ideas. A good book.
on December 7, 2012
This was a good read for my fiancee and I before we got engaged, but we definitely didn't make it through the whole thing. Probably would have been better if it had more applicable questions instead of metaphysical type questions.
on January 1, 2015
Great questions to get to know many aspects of the person you wish to marry, along with explanations as to why those questions are important to ask. Would recommend to anyone!
on January 6, 2013
I always thought this kind of book would be a good idea for couples looking to move forward in their relationships. It was definitely a purchase worth the while.
on June 1, 2016
Has many questions you wouldn't think of! Very good conversation starters. Didn't even finish the book and got engaged.. Worked for us! ;)
on June 17, 2015
This really helped spark conversations that needed to be had. I recommend this to any couple in a serious, marriage bound relationship.
on October 16, 2014
Great questions to get you thinking and talking about some of the things most couples don't think about before getting engaged. :)
on June 25, 2013
Great book, touches on all topics, worth the $ and time. Found it very helpful & thorough. I highly recommend it.