1080 recetas de cocina / 1080 cooking recipes (Spanish) Paperback – Jun 30 2011
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Book annotation not available for this title Title: 1080 recetas de cocina / 1080 cooking recipesAuthor: Ortega SimonePublisher: Grupo Anaya ComercialPublication Date: 2011/06/30Number of Pages: 864Binding Type: PAPERBACKLibrary of Congress: oc2011041762
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
It shares with books like The Joy of Cooking in the US, The Silver Spoon in Italy, and Je sais cuisiner and Recettes Faciles in France that:
- It's been around for a long time
- It has sold literally millions of copies over the years
- Recipes are consistently reliable (actually work, that is the reason of their long-time success), even if some times you can find better ones in other books
- Recipes tend to be simple (as I said, for everyday cooking)
- The design is somewhat sober and the book includes few pictures
Although 1080 Recetas de Cocina contains many Spanish recipes, is not a book specifically on Spanish cuisine, but it aims to contain most of the dishes normally made in Spanish homes, even if some are not originally Spanish. Some foreign dishes are adapted to Spanish taste (e.g. Italian pasta is not normally eaten in Spain "al dente", but a little softer).