|1. Price To Play|
|2. How About You|
|3. So Far Away|
|6. Zoe Jane|
|7. Fill Me Up|
|9. Falling Down|
|12. Could It Be|
|13. Blow Away|
Buy this album, you won't be dissapointed.
1. Price to Play(5/5)- I heard this song on the radio and knew I had to pick up this CD
2. How About You(4/5)- This is a slower song that has a good beat and a good rythym so you can really get into this song
3.So Far Away(4/5)- This song was released and I was happy. It is a very good song.
4.Yesterday(4.5/5)- First song with cussing, but that makes it good.
5. Fray(4/5)- A all around good song
6. Sweet Zoe Jane(5/5)- First true slow song on the CD. It is a very good song that can be put on repeat and never get old
7. Fill Me UP(4/5)- a good song with good opening music.
8. Layne(3/5)- One of my least favorites on the CD
This is the best part of the CD. #9-14
9. Falling Down(5/5)- MY FAVORITE SONG ON THE CD...PERIOD
10. Reality(5/5)- This song is down right kick-@$$. The chourus is hard to imagine the lung capacity of Aaron Lewis. Try to sing it like he does.
11. Tonight(5/5)- Great song
12. Could It Be(5/5)- Great song about being youself. Sounds sappy but once you hear it you willchange your mind.
13. Blow Away(4/5)-Good song
14. Intro(5/5)- In this song Aaron thanks his family for putting up with him. He also critisizes people for underestimated his band. Does this title hint the next CD?