Poets of all skill levels have turned to Poet's Market for more than two decades for all the information they need on publishing poetry. Whether you're targeting magazines and journals or book/chapbook publishers, the 2010 Poet's Market gives you up-to-date contact and submissions information for more than 1,000 listings. This new edition includes:
- Features on the realities of poetry publishing, mistakes to avoid, identifying scams, and promoting your work.
- Articles on translating poetry, electronic poetry, chapbooks, poetry readings, and more.
- Information on workshops, organizations and online resources that help poets perfect their skills and network with fellow poets and editors.
- Thorough indexes to make choosing the best potential markets easier.
- And new this year: access to all Poet's Market listings in a searchable online database!