New look, new features, updated resources: All the tools you need to build a successful art career!
2012 Artist's & Graphic Designer's Market is the must-have reference guide for emerging artists, who want to establish a successful career in fine art, illustration, cartooning or graphic design. For years, artists have relied on us to help them find new markets and navigate the changing business landscape. The 2012 Artist's & Graphic Designer's Market introduces a whole host of new features and guarantees the most up-to-date, individually verified listings possible. In addition to the 100% updated market listings, artists will find new resources they'll want to use everyday including:
- A FREE 1-year subscription toArtistsMarketOnline.com, where you can search listings, track your submissions, get the latest art and design news and much more (Note: free subscription comes with print version only)
- Complete, up-to-date contact information for more than 1,600 art market listings, including galleries, magazines, book publishers, greeting card companies, ad agencies, syndicates, art fairs and more
- Articles on the business of freelancingfrom basic copyright information to tips on promoting your work
- NEW! Special features on selling more art in 2012, secrets to social media success, pocket-sized promotion, creating an online presence, fine-tuning your sales pitch and generating referrals
- NEW! Informative articles on getting the most from workshops, handling problems creatively, applying creative thinking to running your business and managing your clients
- NEW! Inspiring and informative interviews with successful professionals including graphic designer Tom Davie and artist and illustrator Mike Maydak
- Information on grants, residencies, organizations, publications and websites that offer support and direction for creative artists of all types
PLEASE NOTE: Free subscriptions are NOT included with the ebook version of this title.