For more than three decades, photographers have trusted Photographers Market as a resource for helping them grow their businesses. Now Photographers Market has improved upon this history to provide a comprehensive and 100% up-to-date listing of every must-have market for working photographers today: magazines, book publishers, greeting card companies, stock agencies, advertising firms, contests and more.
In addition to the more than 1,500 individually verified market listings, the 2012 Photographers Market includes:
- A FREE 1-year subscription to ArtistMarketOnline.com, (a $40 value!) where you can search listings, track your submissions, get the latest photography news and much more (Note: free subscription included with print version only)
- Up-to-date information on how to start and run a photography business, including how to find clients, who to contact to submit your photos, what types of photos they need and how to submit both digital and film images
- NEW! Special features on selling more photography in 2012, secrets to social media success, exploring new niches, bringing new life to an old business, generating referrals and managing your clients
- NEW! Inspiring and informative interviews with successful professionals including sports photographer Rick Wilson, fine art photographer Kathleen McFadden, wedding photographer Marissa Bowers and Harley-Davidsons chief photographer Brad Chaney
- NEW! Q&As with tips and advice from photo rep Norman Maslov and American Photographic Artists CEO Stephen Best
- Markets for fine art photographers, including hundreds of galleries and art fairs as well as tips for maximizing art fair success