summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools

on February 16, 2012
I've had this for a week so far and it's great. Having a retractable wire is handy especially in a cluttered setting. I've noticed people complaining it gets stuck easily, but mine has not gotten 'stuck'; it remains at specific lengths after you stop pulling, and to retract it, you pull a bit more and guide it back to the center. Not to mention it was only 5 bucks including shipping. Overall great and handy product.
on May 31, 2011
I'm going to be away from home for a while, and I was looking for a cable to connect my laptop's audio output into my JBL 200ID High-Performance Speaker... and this one just works! Finally I'm going to be able to listen to movies with excellent audio quality without investing tons of dollars! Highly recommended... remember, it just streches up to 82cms!
on March 1, 2013
item arrived in good condition and on time. Does exactly what it says, tho I was surprised at how thin the cable is. Works perfetly tho, is a great option for the car where the input jack is on the dash and doesn't reach my phone holder, and stores away neatly with no tangling. Would buy again if I needed another.
on May 19, 2012
This cable is doing the trick. The shorter, lighter cable, versus my previous auxilary cable, has been fantastic. No more choppy signal transmission and messy car console, though if it was just a foot longer, I would have probably given it 5 stars.
on May 14, 2013
The car jack is small and compact. It rolls up in that circle thing that keeps the cables from tangling with one another so it keeps my car looking nice and clean ! It's everything that I was looking for all for a super cheap price !
on February 22, 2015
It works fine, and the coil mechanism is pretty handy except it doesn't always stay unraveled and once it does it can be tricky to get it to coil back up. But considering the price it's awesome.
on November 23, 2011
Item took more time than originally planned to arrive, however, it arrived in good shape and it was exactly what I wanted so all in all, its all good. Would I buy again from them? Yes I would.
on November 26, 2011
It was really just a quick and easy process. It was like I received the product as soon as I ordered it. The quality is amazing, I don't have any regrets. Thanks.
on October 2, 2012
The cord showed up. I opened the package and it didnt even work for me once. The sound was only coming out of one speaker and thats just not good enough.
Cheap and works as you need it to.
It doesn't feel like a million dollars but it does it's job and it's not going to fall apart in your hands.