- Product Dimensions: 30.4 x 20.7 x 21.5 cm ; 5 g
- Shipping Weight: 113 g
- Item model number: 3311
- ASIN: B000HBOYZO
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Sept. 6 2011
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,919 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 9.69 shipping
+ CDN$ 26.36 shipping
3M 3311-10A Scotch Foil Tape, 2.0 in x 10 yd (50.8 mm x 9,1 m)
- Tape & Packing Supplies
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
3M 3311-10A Scotch Foil Tape, 2.0 in x 10 yd (50.8 mm x 9,1 m) 3M is a diversified technology company serving customers and communities with innovative products and services. 3M is committed to actively contributing to sustainable development through environmental protection, social responsibility and economic progress. 3311 is ideal for sealing joints and seams against moisture and vapor on foil jacketing insulation. It can also be used in general maintenance and automotive repair. 3M 3311-10A Scotch Foil Tape, 2.0 in x 10 yd (50.8 mm x 9,1 m) Features: Aluminum foil tape Designed for duct tape sealing and general repairs Conformable with silicone-treated liner Unwinds easily Meets UL 723 standards
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
1. This is an excllent aluminum alloy foil with a pressure-sensitive adhesive and paper liner. Outstanding adherence in metal to metal
joints such as duct work and reducing joint tolerances between sheet metal and steel.
I used this tape as an insulator connecting a 4" duct hose to a roof vent. The UL 723 rating made it a perfect choice here.
2. Still the market leader in technical specs and performance ratings-Better overall performance compared to Frost King, Duck and
other major retail brands. See the specs below for comparisons.
3. Made in USA and support is not outsourced to 3rd party global call centers. A real plus in my opinion.
4. Technical Support: Outstanding, 3M-Payrolled employees take your calls and continue to provide outstanding tech support in instances
where customer service support cannot properly address these inquiries.
1. Cost: Value: Budget-sensitive consumers will not be pleased that 3M products have skyrocketed in price relative to their major market competitors. Competing brands still remain up to 44% cheaper yet provide nearly similar performance metrics depending on the application.
2. Customer Service Phone Support: B- as a grade compared to 3M consumer support from just 5 years ago. Phone reps appear to have resorted to the standard script for addressing most consumer inquiries and have become increasingly bureaucratic making for a less than favorable customer experience.
1. This remains a 5-star product with 4 star support.
2. If the application for your particular project is not critical, check prices from other competitors and use your budget as a guide.
If your project requires the best in materials to prevent water infiltration stick with 3M.
3. Support: If your inquiry has merit and/or is complex, avoid the standard "consumer hotline" and call the corporate offices directly in St. Paul, MN
Direct Phone: (651) 737-6501. Request a call back from senior staff or the VP of Consumer Relations. Request their name and contact
Weight: 4.8 ozs
Product Dimensions: 3.8" x 3.8" x 2.0"
Model #: 3311
Temperature Range: -10 to 180 Degrees F
Adhesive: High-Tack Rubber Based
Backing Thickness: 2.0 Mil
UL 723 Rated: Flame, moisture, weather, UV, chemical and light and heat resistance metrics.