From the Manufacturer
The 3M Ergonomic Optical Mouse is clinically proven to reduce muscle strain and discomfort associated with carpal tunnel syndrome and repetitive stress injury. Its unique design places your mousing hand, wrist and arm in a more ergonomic position compared to a standard mouse. Comes in two sizes for more comfortable mousing.
- Innovative vertical design keeps the arm in a comfortable, more neutral and natural "handshake" position
- Uses larger muscles to move mouse, reducing risk of discomfort
- Left and right click functions using the thumb button on the top of the vertical grip
- Easy electronic scrolling function reduces scrolling to a single click (PC model only)
- Available in two sizes: small/medium and large
- Included software provides user with option for daily ergonomic tips
- Easy installation
- USB connector with PS/2 adapter
- Compatible with PC, Macintosh, and iMac computers with USB ports
- Includes a two year warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Operates using Windows 95, 98, 2000 and NT 4.0
- Works with the new G4 Apple Power Macintosh Computer with USB port. Plug and play only. No software support.
- Works with iMac and eBook computers and compatible with USB support
- Operates using Apple O/S 8.1 or higher with USB upgrades. Plug and play only. No software support.
Ergonomic optical mouse earned an Ease-of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation for its patented, vertical grip design. Vertical grip keeps your hand and wrist at a neutral angle while the mouse works as a regular optical mouse. Unique, ergonomic "handshake" grip design has been clinically proven to reduce muscle strain and discomfort from pressure on the wrist's median nerve. The design alleviates discomfort associated with carpal tunnel syndrome and repetitive stress injuries. Simply grip the handle and rest your hand on the base. Use your thumb to left and right click on the top. Third button on side lets you scroll. Corded optical mouse offers USB/PS2 plug-and-play compatibility, 6-1/2' cord for flexible use, and right-handed use.