- Media: Electronics
- Item Quantity: 1
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2000mW 2W 802.11g/n High-Gain USB Wireless G / N Long-Rang WiFi Network Adapter and Suction cup Window Mount dock *Strongest on the Market*
|Price:||CDN$ 34.98 FREE SHIPPING.|
- 802.11b/g and "N", 2000mW of power which is more powerful than ANY other WiFi adapter on the market
- Includes a 4 inch 5 DdBi Screw-On Swivel Rubber Antenna that can be removed and upgrade up to 9dBi
- Very Secure with wireless data encryption with 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP,and AES and is Compatible with IEEE 802.11n
- Supports driver for Windows 2000, XP 32/64, Vista 32/64, Windows 7, Linux (2.4.x/2.6.x),and Mac (10.4.x/10.5.x)
- The Mount designed for easy clinging on Notebook, Netbook and Window.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
You asked for STRONGER WiFi and Extended Range and here it is. Estimated range is (depending on environment) 1.2 mile (2km). It is compatible with almost all laptops and desktop, PCs and Macs. This kit includes one mini 5 dBi gain travel antenna, as pictured. It is perfect to travel with and weighing less than 2 ounces and measuring 3.5 x 2.5 inches in size (8.5 x 6.3cm)
This has a stunning 2000mw output power. So if you are looking for a device to connect to an outdoor 2.4 GHz antenna, such as on a boat or an RV, this is a perfect solution. Because this is a USB adapter, it works on any computer that has a USB port. this also works with Windows Vista, Linux (kernel 2.6.6 and later) and Macintosh (OS version 10.4)
* Wi-Fi Certified
* Diagnostic LED indicator
* 2.4GHz frequency band, MIMO (Multiple Input Multiple Output)
* High speed transfer TX data rate up to 150 Mbps
* Contains RP-SMA external antenna jack
* High powered adapter- 1000mw output power
* Compliant with FCC Part 15.247 for US, ETS 300 328 for Europe
Important Driver Installation:
If you get an error while Installing the Drivers press OK, then Exit. Then do the following:
Right-click on your CD Drive and select Explore
For Windows, double-Click on the application file in this folder (the file name atarts with "IS_AP_STA_RT2870......) then follow the installation instructions.
For Mac and Linux open their folder and then run the application.
Or you can got to the manufactures website, then click on "Support" and on the left side click on "Drivers" and download.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Don`t buy this item.Sincerly Nermin
Item arrived on time and as described.
Most recent customer reviews
recu ok sa fonctionne bien mon ami etait bien satisfait il pouvait se servire de son internet corectement merci a vousPublished on March 7 2013 by Isabelle