I just build a new computer with antec1200/CP850 and the power supply fits like a glove, but be carefull its only design to fit 3 cases, its above the standard in height.
- Really stable voltages.
- Cheap compared to other modular 850w psu out there.
- Looks great on antec1200 (matching color with the inner case).
- Fully sleeved cables and are long enough to reach a 1200 setup.
- Very quiet, its not dead silent, but the fan bearly spins for sure there are other component much louder than this PSU in you average computer.
- Size, its above standard, so might not fit you average case.
Overall if you have an Antec1200 case this probably is the best PSU you can get considering price/preformance. But be carefull if you have any other case you might look elsewhere.