I first heard Usher's "U Make Me Wanna" and I was hooked to him. Beautiful voice. 8701 is a great album. However, it could have been better.
1. Intro-lude 8701 5/5 - Though it's just an introlude, but its connects to the next song really well.
2. U Remind Me 5/5 - Excellent!! One of my favorites. [U remind me of the girl that I once knew]
3. I Don't Know 3/5 - I don't really like this one. Maybe cause it sounds pretty trashy compared to the rest of the album.
4. Twork It Out 5/5 - Beautiful. Fav too! [I know you like it when I do it like that.. Just twork it out]
5. U Got It Bad 6/5 - My all time favorite from Usher. It's really sweet. [U got it bad, When you're out with someone
But you keep on thinkin','Bout somebody else]
6. If I Want To 4/5 - It's nice. A song you can dance to.
7. I Can't Let You Go 4.5/5 - Nice one!!
8. U Don't Have To Call 4/5 - Nice. But not excellent.
9. Without You (Interlude) 5/5 - It's beautiful. Connects the next song perfectly.
10. Can U Help Me 6/5 - One of my favorites from this album. It's such a sad love song it even made my friend cried. I love this song very much. [Baby help me, Without you my whole world is falling apart and i'm going crazy, life's a prison when your in love alone]
11. How Do I Say 4/5 - Nice.
12. Hottest Thing 1/5 - OMG. This is the worst that he can ever come up with.
13. Good Ol Ghetto 3/5 - It's okay.
14. U-Turn 5/5 - One of my favs. It's really catchy. Something you really wanna dance to. [Put your hands up and bend you knees]
15. U R The One 3/5 - Decent.
16. Separated 6/5 - MY FAV!! Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
I think Usher's ballads are better in this album. It's good. But not excellent. A lot of room for improvements.