|Price:||CDN$ 10.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 25. Details|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|1. Intro-lude 8701|
|2. U Remind Me|
|3. I Don't Know featuring P. Diddy|
|4. Twork It Out|
|5. U Got It Bad|
|6. If I Want To|
|7. I Can't Let U Go|
|8. U Don't Have To Call|
|9. Without U (interlude)|
|10. Can U Help Me|
|11. How Do I Say|
|12. Hottest Thin|
|13. Good Ol' Ghetto|
|15. U R The One|
This new and improved version of this album includes all 15 tracks from the original version, plus a bonus of 4 hot videos. The DVD is high resolution surround sound.
On his third studio effort (and fourth overall), 22-year-old R&B/pop star Usher Raymond makes the not-so-simple transition from post-teen heartthrob to love man. He does it with solid songs and a generous helping of charisma and vocal acumen, making this much-delayed collection a hot summer treat. Usher is aided in his musical efforts by renowned hit-makers like the Neptunes, Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis (who deliver soaring ballads like "Can U Help Me"), Jermaine Dupri, and new jack Edmund Clement who penned the irresistible single "U Remind Me." With catchy tracks and emotive vocals, Usher revs up his sex quotient and unleashes a winning blend of street-honed jams and passionate love songs. --Amy Linden
Top Customer Reviews
The interludes and intro are well placed but not overdone like they are on other albums. I never was a huge fan of "U Remind Me" when it first came out but it does set the stage for "I Don't Know" and I actually appreciate it much more now. If anything, those two tracks are the weakest tracks on the whole album. "Twork It Out" is absolutely seductive and amazing along with the ballad "U Got It Bad" following in a wonderful R&B fashion that's so amazing and smooth. "If I Want To" and "I Can't Let U Go" are great songs with different beats but they stand out even more so because of their lyrics. "U Don't Have to Call" slows down the beats and the mood before the interlude "Without U". Combining "Without U" and "Can U Help Me" makes up the best set in the whole CD. "Can U Help Me" is one of the most tender and outstanding R&B ballads in a long time (think Boyz II Men in the mid-90s) lyrically, musically, and in every way. "How Do I Say" and "Hottest Thing" run on the same type of theme about praising and admiring a woman while "Good Ol' Ghetto" and "U-Turn" go back to a more party vibe and feel.Read more ›
1)Introduction- not much to say about this.
2)U Remind me (4/5) -this is probably a song that you will have already heard, as it was released as a single. It's pretty good.
3)I don't know (4/5) - I like this song. It features P diddy and it is good but not my favourite on the album.
4)Twork it out (6/5) - This is my favourite song on the album. I love it. It's so smooth and its such a loving and sexy song
5)U Got it bad (5/5)- I really like this song.Its quite a sad song, but I still like to listen to it.It helps me to relax.
6)Pop ya collar (4.5/5) - everyone knows this song, and its pretty good
7)If I want to (3.5/5) - I do like this song, but I don't think it's particularly special. Not a bad song though.
8)I can't let you go (4/5) - I like the rap on this song. It's quite different from the other songs on the album, but still good.
9)U don't have to call (4.5/5)- nice song. not too much to say about it really but i like it.
10)Without U- nice little interlude
11)Can U help me (3.5/5)- this song has sweet lyrics, and is nice to listen to.
12)How do I say (5/5)- Probably my 2nd favorite song on the album. Its sexy and has a spanish vibe.
13)Hottest thing (4.5/5)- very good song.Read more ›
1. Intro-lude 8701 5/5 - Though it's just an introlude, but its connects to the next song really well.
2. U Remind Me 5/5 - Excellent!! One of my favorites. [U remind me of the girl that I once knew]
3. I Don't Know 3/5 - I don't really like this one. Maybe cause it sounds pretty trashy compared to the rest of the album.
4. Twork It Out 5/5 - Beautiful. Fav too! [I know you like it when I do it like that.. Just twork it out]
5. U Got It Bad 6/5 - My all time favorite from Usher. It's really sweet. [U got it bad, When you're out with someone
But you keep on thinkin','Bout somebody else]
6. If I Want To 4/5 - It's nice. A song you can dance to.
7. I Can't Let You Go 4.5/5 - Nice one!!
8. U Don't Have To Call 4/5 - Nice. But not excellent.
9. Without You (Interlude) 5/5 - It's beautiful. Connects the next song perfectly.
10. Can U Help Me 6/5 - One of my favorites from this album. It's such a sad love song it even made my friend cried. I love this song very much. [Baby help me, Without you my whole world is falling apart and i'm going crazy, life's a prison when your in love alone]
11. How Do I Say 4/5 - Nice.
12. Hottest Thing 1/5 - OMG. This is the worst that he can ever come up with.
13. Good Ol Ghetto 3/5 - It's okay.
14. U-Turn 5/5 - One of my favs. It's really catchy. Something you really wanna dance to. [Put your hands up and bend you knees]
15. U R The One 3/5 - Decent.
16. Separated 6/5 - MY FAV!! Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
I think Usher's ballads are better in this album. It's good. But not excellent. A lot of room for improvements.
Most recent customer reviews
This is Usher's best album. It's better than "My Way", and "Confessions." Nuff said.Published on July 14 2004 by Eyebrows
that this cute little guy by the name of Usher who came out with the awesome "My Way" would grow up to be an arrogant womanizer with about as much originality as Britney... Read morePublished on April 15 2004
USHER!!!!None of the songs on this album are the least bit interesting.It's just slow R&B crap that serves as a background
for Usher's narcissistic lyrics and him showing... Read more
Am I one of the only ones who thought this album wasn't great? I haven't bought it, but I've listened to it several times thinking that I might. I always decide not to. Read morePublished on March 23 2004 by goodboyforlife
No Question about it, this album definitely surpasses "My Way". Some highlights of the album are "You Remind Me", which is about a guy who can't get together with a girl because... Read morePublished on Jan. 10 2004 by InMyHead
This is a great C.D. there are some not so good songs on it, but I think that some of the songs on it definantly make up for those songs that are so awful it makes me wanna puke. Read morePublished on Nov. 23 2003