- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
A Brief Introduction to Circuit Analysis Paperback – Jan 7 2003
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Streamlined and Student-Friendly
Based on the same high-quality content and features that helped make irwin's Basic Engineering Circuit Analysis so Successful, a BRIEF INTRODUCTION TO CIRCUIT ANALYSIS gives students the content they need to develop a basic understanding of circuit analysis in a new, concise, highly-accessible format.
- Real-world examples, applications sections, and reader-friendly explanations help motivate students.
- Special exercises and drill problems help students assess proper problemsolving techniques needed to solve chapter problems.
- A variety of end-of-chapter problems range from basic to advanced. Basic problems graduate in difficulty and are further subdivided and cross-referenced to chapter subsections. More advanced problems require the use of multiple techniques with no assistance.
- The text integrates op-amp coverage throughout where appropriate.
Be a part of the solution!
Circuit Solutions invites students to be part of the solution. This indispensable online problem-solving tool contains detailed hints, worked solutions, relevant concepts and theories, and answers for select end-of-chapter problems in A BRIEF INTRODUCTION TO CIRCUIT ANALYSIS.
Order your copy of Circuit solutions today at www.wiley.com/college/irwin
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Circuits
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electricity Principles
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Telecommunications
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Engineering
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Humanities
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Electrical & Electronic Engineering