- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
A Guide to Forensic Accounting Investigation Hardcover – May 3 2011
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Thomas W. Golden, CPA, CFE (Chicago, IL). Partner, PricewaterhouseCooper LLP specializes in providing consulting and expert witness testimony in both civil and criminal matters with special expertise in forensic accounting, fraud investigation, and financial statement accounting. He is a former Chairman of the Board of Regents for the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners and the current President of the Better Government Association, a citizen watchdog group in Chicago, IL. Mr. Golden is an adjunct professor at DePaul University.
Steven L. Skalak, CPA, (Chicago, IL) is the National Practice Leader for PwC Investigations & Forensic Services of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP. He has participated in a variety of corporate investigations relating to allegations that the Securities and Exchange Acts were violated, and of accounting or auditing improprieties. Steve has represented Audit Committees, Directors, Officers, Auditors, and Companies in class action litigation with shareholders and SEC investigations.
Mona M. Clayton, CPA, CFE, (Chicago, IL) Partner for Pwc specializes in international fraud investigations with particular emphasis in Latin America where she has conducted investigations. She has designed investigative practice aids providing for consistent methodologies to be incorporated across common scheme investigations. Ms Clayton is an adjunct professor at DePaul University.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Accounting > Auditing
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Crime & Criminals > Forensic Science
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Accounting
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Industries & Professions > Accounting > Auditing
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Accounting
- Books > Textbooks > Law