Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Tools

Platform for Display: Game Boy AdvanceChange
Price:$34.95+ $4.99 shipping

on June 3, 2004
I bought this to play for a long period of time. Well, guess what, it lasted only about 5 hours. Overall, the graphics were good, music could've been MUCH better. Im not trying to bash this game(it really is a good game for the most part). The gameplay was challenging, but needed to be longer. IT was very fun, BUT there's is room for improvement.
Pros:Get to be Shrek, Donkey, Puss N' Boots, and Gingerbread man. Nice Moves.
Cons: Hard to control many players at once. Can't be Princess Fiona. Needed to be longer.
Take my advice, hey, if you've got the money, buy it right now, but if you're trying to save up for a very long lasting game, buy a Mario game(like SM3: Yoshi's Island)
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 5, 2004
I bought this for my kids. Ages 6 and 4. But of course i love it. It's a really fun game and it requires problem solving ability. I was totally surprised at what my son was able to do... He asked me to help him all the time, but sits there telling ME how to do it. Really fun. Plus I love hearing Shreks voice now and then. It cracks me up.
Great game. I give it thumbs up. Certainly worth every penny.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse