- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
ASE Test Preparation - A4 Suspension and Steering Paperback – Jun 24 2011
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Find learning solutions to boost your career, augment your curriculum, improve your training courses or help you master new skills, from the leader in skills based solutions for educational institutions, businesses, and professionals - Delmar, a part of Cengage Learning.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The good thing about this book is if you have worked on automobiles for sometime and are comfortable with the parts you may come across then this book may be superior to the Motor Age book because there are more test questions. Also, next to each test question the Task List Item is shown. This is very helpful because if you get a question wrong you can easily refer back to the appropriate part of the book to review the information.
So again, if you have worked on cars for a long time and do not need any sort of visual aid to help you prepare for the exam this book is good. If on the other hand you want a more detailed explanation for each Task List item and visual aids the Motor Age study guide is superior.
Okay, so I just took the ASE A4 test today and this book was actually quite valuable because of all the test questions. I highly recommend using this book and the Motor Age books together. The numerous practice tests included in the book were really worth the purchase.
I like the fact that for every question, you get an explanation of why the answer is what it is, and why the wrong answers are wrong. This is very helpful when grasping the material. Passing an ASE test is not about memorization. Is about understanding the principles of auto repair. If you have no experience or understanding of the basic principles of auto repair, this book will probably not provide the edge you need to pass. But if you do have experience, and understand the basics, this book will probably be the edge you need to pass.
As always high quality and very informative Delmar book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Instruction Methods
- Books > Education & Reference > Test Preparation > Careers > Vocational Tests
- Books > Professional & Technical > Automotive > Industry
- Books > Professional & Technical > Automotive > Mechanics > Suspension
- Books > Professional & Technical > Automotive > Repair
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Automotive
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Manufacturing
- Books > Science & Math
- Books > Textbooks > Education
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Test Prep & Study Guides