I've owned these for about 8 months at this point and I love them. I initially payed $60, which was the right price.
They are the only pair of headphones I use at home; plugged in when I'm at my desk, unplugged while I walk around.
- No manual software installation required (Windows 7 - plug in the USB adapter, and it's working).
- Charge lasts for a few hours (at least 2)
- Range of ~8 meters between floors
- Charges over USB
- Button for "Skype" emits Alt+PgUp, this hotkey can be mapped to a different application
- Volume buttons change system volume (similar to volume keyboard buttons)
- Can have the microphone muted on the headphone itself (the light changes color for feedback).
- Works while charging
- Works on a Mac (at least once for me)
- Travel case is convenient
- The included USB cable for charging is too short to comfortably use while charging
- Can sometimes end up in a bad state, where they shut off immediately (paperclip in reset button fixes this).
- USB dongle is large and a little wider than most memory keys
- When plugged into a USB hub audio may become choppy (I imagine it's a bandwidth issue; my hub might just be slow)
- Tight on the ears, could due to be more comfortable (leaves me sore at times if I use them for hours)
- The microphone has to be re-positioned (bent) to pack into case