- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Pro Access 2010 Development Paperback – Jun 15 2011
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Mark Collins has developed software for more than 25 years, mostly using the Microsoft stack. He has served many roles including development manager, architect, team lead, database administrator, and project manager. He has extensive experience in retail (point-of-sale and inventory) and customer relationship management (CRM) solutions. Mark currently serves as a senior software engineer for a non-profit organization, providing a custom CRM, mail processing, and fulfillment system.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
OK - have not gotten completely through it - and if you are experienced at creating and deploying Access databases / applications, it might be too simple. (I'd be surprised if that were so, but check out the look inside feature to see.)But starting simple is a good thing - it is perfect for people tackling this subject for the first time.
I still found some gems every few pages even in the basics of the beginning chapters!
But after skimming the first two or three chapters, I jumped in quickly when the subheading caught my attention! The author does a great job of integrating the VBA stuff into the book at every opportunity as well - another big plus!
I am enjoying this book - and learning from it. If I am every in the position to TEACH an Access Development class, trust me, this is the book I will use! And if you want to learn detailed tricks that Access can provide you as a developer's platform - this is the book for you!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Information Theory
- Books > Computers & Technology > Databases
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Development > .NET
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Algorithms
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Development
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software > Business
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software > Databases
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Computer Science
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Database Storage & Design
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Programming Languages
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Software Design & Engineering