This book-and-video package is the perfect introduction to Access 2010
Microsoft Access is the most popular database system in the world and this practical guide will soon have you building Access applications using the Access 2010. This book is designed for beginner-to intermediate-level Access users and covers the basics of building and working with the major features of the program. Over 60 lessons are included to discuss these features and provide step-by-step examples showing you exactly how each feature can be implemented in a real world Access database application. The accompanying DVD provides clear, easy-to-follow videos of the authors demonstrating each of the examples discussed in the book, as well as extra commentary, so that no reader is left behind!
- Provides examples of building Access database applications from scratch or from existing database templates.
- Discusses how to use Access 2010 and the major components it provides, such as the Navigation Pane, Ribbon, and the many database object designers.
- Teaches the basics of building and working with each of the major Access database object types: tables, queries, forms, reports, macros, and VBA code modules.
- Introduces exciting new Access 2010 features, such as the new macro designer, the new Ribbon designer, and even how to customize the Access Backstage.
- Teaches the basics of writing VBA code and provides specific examples about how and when to use it.
- Each lesson includes a step-by-step written example and DVD video showing exactly how to accomplish the tasks discussed in the lesson.
Even if you have no experience with Access 2010, this guide will have you building robust Access applications with the best of them! If you want to get quickly up to speed on Access 2010, Access 2010 24-Hour Trainer is the perfect place to start.
Note: As part of the print version of this title, video lessons are included on DVD. For e-book versions, video lessons can be accessed at wrox.com using a link provided in the interior of the e-book.