8 of 8 people found the following review helpful
on August 19, 2011
Great product, multimedia oriented, easy to use with its dual touch screens.
- 2 screens! A more natural feeling like a binder.
- Acer applications to overcome Win7 shortcomes with touch screens,
- Good screen and image quality,
- Quite stable, and acceptable performance.
- Great for work, when you have to work with multiple documents, applications etc.
- Cannot use a 3rd screen with the 2 included one. One of the screens goes off!
- Hard drive too slow,
- Not enough memory beccause of the shared video meory,
- Video card selection could have been better,
- Cannot orient screen to portrait, Acer virtual keeboard prevents it: Would have been awsome when working with multiple documents, editing, journalism etc. Would have given a more NATURAL FEELING, LIKE WHEN WORKING WITH A BOOK!
- Touchscreen resolutions could have been better (Full HD would have been nice)
- Touch with stylus is not working well, for precise drawing and actions (like cad, flowcharts etc...), tried several styluses, had to plug a mouse! what a shame!
Overall for a first release, its a great product in its own kind.
Can't wait to see subsequent versions.
Don't abandon this product, continue investing, it will pay off.
Thanks ACER, for this great inovation! You could be better than Apple.