Acoustic Guitar Songs for Dummies Paperback – Apr 1 2006
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Founded in 1947, Hal Leonard Corporation has become the worlds largest print music publisher, representing some of the greatest songwriters and artists of all time. We are proud to publish titles of interest to all musicians as well as music lovers, from songbooks and instructional titles to artist biographies and instrument price guides to books about the music industry and all the performing arts.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I've used this book for about a year, in parallel with leasons from an instructor, and it has exceeded my expectations. The performance notes won't make much sense to a true beginner, but in conjuction with leasons, are extremely helpful in excelling quickly.
Some criticisms, the book is mis-labeled. It is not a book for beginners learning how to play acoustic guitar from a book. Rather it is a compendium of acoustic songs & tab, period. The chord chart is incomplete for all the chords used in the book, but unfortunately, that's not uncommon. Performance notes often use terms beginners will be unfamiliar with.
Still, with a wide range of very good songs, I recommend it. Just make sure you take lessons if you're looking to actually learn how to play. :)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Instruments & Performers > Guitar
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Musical Genres > Classical > Scores > Forms & Genres > Lieder & Art Songs
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Musical Genres > Classical > Scores > Forms & Genres > Popular
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Musical Genres > Rock
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Songbooks
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Theory, Composition & Performance > Songbooks