- Media: Electronics
- Item Quantity: 1
Acoustic Research PR397 Pro II Series 1350-Watt Microflat Speaker Cable (50ft)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Length: 50 Feet (15.24 Metres)
- Power handling: Up to 1350 Watts
- Two (2) Conductor speaker cable. Jacket can be painted to blend into any decor.
- Ideal for running along Baseboards, under Carpet and Laminate floors. High-strength adhesive back for secure attachment to any surface.
- Two (2) Terminal blocks are included for easy connection to standard speaker wire
The Acoustic-Research PR397 50' feet Micro-flat 1350-Watt Speaker Wire solves the common problem of unsightly speaker wire while delivering uncompromising sound performance. Its two solid 99.997% oxygen free pure copper conductors ensure minimal signal loss, and with a thickness of only 0.5mm, this wire will virtually disappear under paint, wall paper, behind baseboards, or under carpet. Its high-strength adhesive back provides secure attachment to any surface, making it ideal for surround sound or wall mounted speakers indoors and outdoors. Two terminal blocks are included for easy connection to standard speaker wire. This wire is rated to support 1350W over a distance of 50', and has an overall width of 1.25".
Top Customer Reviews
*** One con is that it keeps peeling of the wall. Need to rub it back in place every few weeks.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
If it stayed flat against the wall, I would be all for it. As it is, I dread the thought of pulling it back down, as I'm sure the parts that stayed stuck will take half the drywall with them.