This is one of those 80's action B films you just have to love. I grew up on these types of movies and seeing them just bring back memories. Carl Weathers who played Apollo Creed in Rocky and Dillon in Predator, stars as Detroits toughest cop battling a psycho car dealer. Here are the best things about this flick:
- the title track sung by the Pointer Sisters, gets you going
- The bad guy played by Craig T.Nelson, brilliantly
- Sharon Stone in her earlier days of acting.
- Bill Duke,from Preadtor and Commando, as the Captain
- Vanity , who is sexier than hell, plays the groupie.
- great action sequences, including the car scene in the finale.
- the 200lb Muslim guy who saves Jackson, says" Hello, Im Mr.
- The semminal line from this movie: "BBQ huh?...How do ya like your ribs?"
This is just a great movie for action fans, if you are looking for action films without all the overdeveloped plots and artificial characters, this is one you will enjoy. Just say action!