Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 Hands-On Training Paperback – Aug 10 2007
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
For more than a decade, Garrick Chow has been teaching computer software classes and seminars, covering a diverse range of topics, at private companies, state and federal agencies, colleges, and universities. He is the author of two Mac OS X Hands-On Training books and two Adobe Acrobat Hands-On Training books. Currently Garrick develops training tutorials exclusively for lynda.com, and is the host of the weekly lynda.com Video Training Podcast.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I think that if you are pretty savvy about computer programming in general, or have worked with HTML before, or if you know other Adobe programs such as Photoshop, then you are probably at a level where you can take advantage of the information in this book. If, however, you are new to web design and HTML like I am, then there must be other books that explain Dreamweaver in a more simplistic way for beginners.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design > Desktop Publishing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Programming
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Web Design > Dreamweaver
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems