- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Adobe Flash CS4 Professional Classroom in a Book Paperback – Oct 27 2008
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
The Adobe Creative Team of designers, writers, and editors has extensive, real-world knowledge of Adobe products. They work closely with the Adobe product development teams and Adobe's Instructional Communications team to come up with creative, challenging, and visually appealing projects to help both new and experienced users get up to speed quickly on Adobe software products.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
However, I bought the book as a reference tool for the newer functions of CS4 and for the tools I had little experience with. The book covers almost every imaginable aspect of the software and I recommend it for beginners and seasoned Flash users upgrading to CS4 for the first time.
Great product for beginners, and even greater manual for people who already know but are forgetful. Great examples which to build on and create interactive animations/applications.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Once you finish this book, get a copy of Action Script 3.0 for Adobe Flash CS4 Professional Classroom in a Book.
I like that the lessons are all explained through very helpful full color screenshots, so as a guide, I do recommend this book very much, but just hope that in the future Adobe works harder on the editing aspect of their text publishing.
It was a pleasure to work through the book and I highly recommend it to anyone without any Flash experience. Please note, It does NOT include much about ActionScript, but there are additional books dedicated to ActionScript programming if you're interested. ActionScript 3.0 for Adobe Flash CS4 Professional Classroom in a Book
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Video Production
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Web Design > Flash
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Web Design > Web Graphics
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Graphics & Visualization