- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Adobe InDesign CS3 How-Tos: 100 Essential Techniques Paperback – May 17 2007
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Bruce K. Hopkins has been a professional illustrator for more than a decade, creating everything from fine art to technical drawings. His clients range from Joe Boxer to technology firms. His cutting edge Space series breaks new ground in using Adobe Illustrator for fine art. David Karlins is the author of several vector illustration books and videos including How to Do Everything with Adobe Illustrator CS, Illustrator 10 Virtual Classroom (book and video), and Adobe Illustrator CS2 Gone Wild. He is a freelance graphic and interactive design consultant and teaches Illustrator at San Francisco State University Multimedia Studies Program.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The nice thing about this book, though, is how it indexes each technique. It makes a handy reference manual. For that function, it's just fine.
If you need an instruction manual, buy one. If you need a reference manual, buy this.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design > Adobe InDesign
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design > Desktop Publishing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software > Word Processors & Editors
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Computer Science