- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Adobe Photoshop CS3 Book for Digital Photographers Paperback – Jul 27 2007
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"This is not some reprint of an old book, but new text with tons of great, new ideas on how to polish your images. Our capture devises while good don’t capture everything we see. Our images also go to many places, not just the computer monitor. Scott’s book is full of techniques for cleaning up color, sharpening, presentation either by print, web gallery or a host of other ideas, organization, black and white conversion and the list just goes on and on. And all of these techniques take advantage of all the power and ease of Photoshop CS3.This is one monster of a book!" -- Moose Peterson, moosepeterson.com
“In my opinion, The Adobe Photoshop CS3 Book is one of those books that contains so much information that it really is a must have. If you are a beginner to Photoshop, you will have everything you need to create better photos. You will be able to learn things in a step-by-step approach that will fine tune your learning. If you are experienced, The Adobe Photoshop CS3 Book will fill in many of the holes that you may have because of the depth and breath of Photoshop itself.” -- T. Michael Testi, Blogcritics
About the Author
Scott Kelby is President of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP), the trade organization for Adobe Photoshop users, with thousands of members in the US and 63 countries. Scott is Editor-in-Chief of both Photoshop User magazine and Layers magazine, and is the technical chair of Photoshop World, the largest Photoshop gathering in the industry. Scott is one of the leading Photoshop trainers in the country today; he trains thousands of Photoshop users across the country each year, and is featured in a series of Photoshop training videos. He can also be seen on the popular weekly video podcast, NAPP TV.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
If I could have given the book 4.5 stars I would have. I am only taking away from a perfect score because almost nothing's perfect, the author uses too many keyboard shortcuts without including the menu/mouse-click equivalents, and his attempts at humour are...well let's just say I for one don't need to be "tickled" while I read an instructional book.
Most recent customer reviews
This was the text John Bingham, my photoshop teacher at Toronto School of Art, recommended. It is a very thorough coverage from less than basic to advanced.Published on July 7 2013 by Madame B
This book has great easy to follow tips. You can jump in anywhere and start reading. I never knew CS3 was this easy to use. Scott shows you the essentials you need to know.Published on Feb. 13 2011 by image-art
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Digital Photography
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Adobe Photoshop
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Digital Photography
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design > Desktop Publishing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Hardware > PC Buyers' Guides
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Graphics & Visualization
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Visual Arts > Photography