march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on November 28, 2012
I was unable to successfully load this software onto my laptop - I'm using Windows XP - it is supposed to work!
I checked the Adobe forum - lots of others having difficulties with 10
Spoke with tech line at Adobe - totally unhelpful also - I bought the book Adobe Elements 10 - the Missing Manual - and am still unable to get things going - there is no section on how to install when it wont!
! am totally frustrated - I want to return these items!

Please advise the process so I can return the software and book ASAP thank you!
on April 9, 2014
Triad the full on Photo shop and was just to steep a learning curve. Does all I want with reasonable effort. Bought the BB The missing manual and was a big help but better help should come with it. Photo shop 10 or11 or whatever targets the new or amateur user and even a more seasoned user can do with some refresh from time to time.
on December 26, 2013
This is probably a Great program but too complex and really not user friendly. The instructions where useless to me and made me feel like a computer novice. Must be hell for those who a truly technologically challenged. Was not at all intuitive to me. Stopped using it not too long after purchase.
on January 2, 2012
This package included photoshop elements and premiere elements 10. This is excellent software for anyone wanting to do basic photo and video editing, and at the price I paid, it is an excellent value. I also use photoshop CS5 and lightroom, so some of the features are not useful to me, but even with the big versions, I still find myself using some of the features in the elements package, as they are simpler to use.
on October 31, 2012
Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premier are excellent software for photograph beginners. Not to mention the excellent pricing at Amazon.ca vs retail, even when on sale! Thanks!
on January 15, 2014
If you want speed and power, either get a 64bit version of this program or one of the Cyberlink products; especially for quick rendering times of your final product.
on September 6, 2012
Both products are very power-full, and most of all easier to learn then the full photoshop products. I recommend it without hesitation.
on February 13, 2012
For the price of this software, it should come with a user's manual.

It is not user friendly and a user help should be incorporated into this type of software
on August 28, 2014
My daughter uses it all the time.
on September 1, 2014
Haven't used it much yet.