- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 Book: The Complete Guide for Photographers Paperback – Jun 8 2010
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Martin Evening is a London-based advertising and fashion photographer and noted expert in both photography and digital imaging. In addition to being a bestselling author, Martin is sought after for speaking and lecturing and in 2008 was inducted into the NAPP Photoshop Hall of Fame. He also works with the Photoshop and Lightroom engineering teams, consulting on new feature development and alpha and beta testing. He is one of the founding members of PixelGenius, a software design company producing automated production and creative plug-ins for Photoshop.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
This book by Martin Evening is an excellent guide for anyone wanting to discover and learn how to use the numerous tools offered by Lightroom 3 to the photographer. This guide, which covers all the technical aspects involved when using this software is a must for anyone intending to use Litghtroom 3 efficiently without losing a lot of precious time using only the intuitive approach. It is preferable to follow the order of the chapters, as suggested by the author at page iv. The text and the illustrations complete each other perfectly.
I'm a beginner at light room and decided to buy the book when I realized I wasn't even using 1/10th of light room's power.
This book goes through step by step the light room workflow from shoot to print.
Martin writes wonderfully and as a result the book reads quite quickly. I constantly found myself putting the book down and trying what Martin suggested. Let me tell you after buying this book almost all my pictures looked better. The most useful part though, was the printing chapter. Martin explained in detail the printing process from start to finish. My prints are way better now then they ever have been before.
instruction on all aspects of setting up and how to use the program's multi-layered features.
Most recent customer reviews
Very comprehensive, well illustrated, and full of very practical/useful information. I consider this book to be well worth the price.Published on Sept. 1 2013 by Myron
The book is very informative and I would suggest it to anyone wanting to learn how to work with Lightroom.Published on Feb. 19 2012 by Yvette
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Digital Photography
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Color
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Adobe Photoshop
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Digital Photography
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Web Design > Web Graphics
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Graphics & Visualization
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Visual Arts > Photography