The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Book for Digital Photographers Paperback – May 1 2012
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Scott Kelby is President of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP) and Editor-in-Chief of Photoshop User magazine. Scott serves as training director for the Adobe Photoshop Seminar Tour and is the technical chair of the largest Photoshop gathering in the industry, Photoshop World. He has written numerous best-selling creative technology books, and has just been named the #1 photography book author for the second year in a row.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Also excellent teaching methodology, as detailed as necessary and with humor thrown in to make all the more interesting.
Most recent customer reviews
A great reference to find that special Lightroom post processing recipe.Published 15 months ago by Morrie Portnoff
What can I say, great info and right to the point which is typical of Scott Kelby. This book arrived in a timely fashion and was well packaged.Published 17 months ago by James
I like this book very much. It is an easy book to learn from. I didn't have any problems following.Published on Jan. 16 2014 by Laurie Bucci Sandler
this book was informative and easy to follow the humour was top notch and the directions were just right thanksPublished on Dec 8 2013 by Trent R Martens
Never having used LR, this book provided an excellent level of detail to allow me to be operational with the software. Read morePublished on Sept. 23 2013 by Gary Wong
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Digital Photography
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Adobe Photoshop
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Digital Photography
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Graphics & Visualization
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Visual Arts > Photography