Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage summerbaby Cook Kindle Music Deals Store Cycling Tools minions

on July 13, 2004
This book is the ultimate Monsters Manual, the first is the best. It gives you specific details on monsters. Being that I only have 2 hit points, I have to pick my monsters carefully. Once, while at Burgermaster, a kolbold threw a burger at me with his sling. He rolled a 20, a critical hit, and the burger did 2x the normal damage, knocking me out for 2 hp! As I lay unconcious, a gelatinous cube slowly slimed my burger and fries up. When I came to, I saw him slowly digesting my burger and fries and I exclaimed "How rude!" But the Gelatinous cube just rumbled his gelationous bulbous stomach at me. I would have kicked it's ass, but luckily the Monster Manual told me that would've been a bad idea to use my hands. So instead I used my bic lighter and he apologized for eating my combo#1.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on July 9, 2004
The Monster Manual is one of the best books ever made. Buy it! Awwwww Yeahhhhhh this book rules.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Players' Handbook
Players' Handbook by Gary Gygax (Hardcover - Dec 31 1978)

D&D 1st Edition Premium Dungeon Master's Guide
D&D 1st Edition Premium Dungeon Master's Guide by Wizards of the Coast RPG Team (Hardcover - July 31 2012)

D&D 1st Edition Premium Players Handbook
D&D 1st Edition Premium Players Handbook by Wizards of the Coast RPG Team (Hardcover - July 31 2012)