From the Back Cover
Optimize Your AdWords Account with Advanced Techniques, Tips, and Insights
Do you want to increase your AdWords ROI and drive more traffic to your site? In this comprehensive guide to AdWords, you will learn expert strategies to create, manage, and tweak AdWords campaigns that improve your bottom line.
- Discover how to choose and organize keywords based upon user intent and the buying funnel
- Learn to control exactly when, where, and how your ads are displayed
- Write ads that connect with searchers to not only increase traffic, but also increase sales
- Learn the secrets that make the content network perform for your goals
- Create landing pages that increase conversion rates
- Get insight into how quality score is calculated and techniques for improving your quality score
- Delve into different bidding techniques so every keyword becomes profitable
- Master testing ad copy and landing pages to determine your profits for every impression
- Develop a schedule-friendly action plan to continuously optimize and expand your AdWords account
- Get a Google AdWords gift card worth $25, plus save $50 on an Advanced AdWords for Success Seminar and save up to $100 on Certified Knowledge Training
Never before has an advertising program existed that has a level playing field for small businesses and international enterprises. Regardless of your AdWords spend or company size, the strategies covered inside this book will help your advertising become more profitable.
Praise for Advanced Google AdWords
Paid search expert Brad Geddes takes it to the next level, showing you not only how to get the most from your search advertising campaigns, but more importantly why you should use specific features and techniques, who you should be targeting with your creative, and when to use the scores of advanced tactics he describes for maximum impact and profitability.—Chris Sherman, Executive Editor, Search Engine Land
Do you want to know how to win at paid search? Do you want to become an advanced AdWords user and make your organization successful at using PPC? Then read this book. Brad has compiled into one resource what it would take you a decade to learn yourself.—Joshua Dreller, Vice President, Media Technology and Analytics, Fuor Digital
The real goal is to connect your business to the right searchers, engage them, and turn them into paying customers. That's what this book will help you do.—Vanessa Fox, author, Marketing In The Age Of Google
About the Author
AdWords expert Brad Geddes has been managing successful PPC campaigns for more than a decade. He is the first and only AdWords Seminar Leader chosen by Google to teach advanced seminars to Google's advertisers. He has advised top companies such as Amazon, Red Lobster, Encyclopedia Britannica, World Directories, and R.H. Donnelley. Brad maintains a popular PPC blog (bgTheory.com) and writes a column for Search Engine Land. He is a popular speaker at conferences throughout the world, including Search Engine Strategies, SMX, Pubcon, ad:tech, and many others.