- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Advanced Technology in Satellite Communication Antennas: Electrical and Mechanical Design Hardcover – Oct 2 1991
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
There are no customer reviews yet on Amazon.ca
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
By A. Berg - Published on Amazon.com
This book is an excellent reference for SATCOM systems engineers, and for RF, controls and mechanical designers working on earth station antenna systems. I have found no other book that has as much technical depth in the area of antenna positioning systems. Note that this book is not for someone looking for an introduction to satellite communications.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Telecommunications > Satellite
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Engineering
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Applied
- Books > Science & Math > Technology
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Electrical & Electronic Engineering