Advanced Topics in Database Research, Volume 3 Hardcover – Jul 1 2003
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Keng Siau is an associate professor of management information systems (MIS) at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln (UNL). He received his Ph.D. degree from the University of British Columbia (UBC) where he majored in management information systems and minored in cognitive psychology. He served as the organizing and program chairs for the International Workshop on Evaluation of Modeling Methods in Systems Analysis and Design (EMMSAD) (1996-2002).
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Agile software development methods have been proposed as the way to address the problem of delivering high-quality software on time under constantly and rapidly changing requirements in business and IT environments. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index | Back Cover
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > MIS
- Books > Business & Investing > Reference > Case Studies
- Books > Computers & Technology > Databases > Data Mining
- Books > Computers & Technology > Databases > Data Warehousing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Information Management