- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Advances in Spatio-Temporal Analysis Hardcover – Aug 23 2007
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"… each paper contains interesting ideas on its own, and readers may be able to make connections from their unique perspectives. … the book fills the void of strong emphases on formalization and logic models."
― May Yuan, College of Atmospheric and Geographic Sciences, University of Oklahoma in Photogrammetric Engineering & Remote Sensing, Vol. 75, No. 3, March 2009
"This is a book for the TGIS specialist, or for someone intent on becoming one. In short, this book is dense but thorough." - The Photogrammetric Record 24(125): 103 (March 2009)
About the Author
Prof. Xinming Tang is Deputy Director of the Key Laboratory of Geo-informatics of the State Bureau of Surveying and Mapping, Chinese Academy of Surveying and Mapping of China. He is currently serving as Chair of the ISPRS WG II/1(2004–2008). His research interests cover fuzzy GIS, Temporal GIS, land cover and land utilization, national fundamental GIS and Remote Sensing.
Prof. Yaolin Liu is Dean of the School of Resource and Environmental Science, Wuhan University, China. He is currently Chair of the ISPRS WG II/2(2004–2008). His research interests include urban environment, land management and cadastre, land use planning, land information systems, urban information systems and database generalization.
Prof. Jixian Zhang is President of Chinese Academy of Surveying and Mapping, China. He is currently serving as Chair of the ISPRS WG VII/6(2004–2008). His research interests are remote sensing data processing, satellite photogrammetry, image recognition and geographic information system.
Prof. Wolfgang Kainz is professor at the Department of Geography and Regional Research, University of Vienna, Austria. He is currently President of the ISPRS TC II (2004–2008). His research interests include spatial decision support systems, spatial data handling, spatial data uncertainty, cartographic modelling and visualization.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Software Engineering > Information Systems
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design > 3D Graphics
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software > Business > GIS
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Human Geography
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Environmental
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Remote Sensing
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Earth Sciences
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Mathematics > Applied
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Geography
- Books > Science & Math > History & Philosophy
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics > Applied > Probability & Statistics
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Environmental Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Industrial Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Earth Sciences
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Mathematics > Statistics
- Books > Travel > Specialty Travel > Ecotourism