- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Advances in Wireless Sensors and Sensor Networks Hardcover – Sep 10 2010
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
In recent times wireless sensors and sensor networks have become a great interest to research, scientific and technological community. Though the sensor networks have been in place for more than a few decades now, the wireless domain has opened up a whole new application spaces of sensors. Wireless sensors and sensor networks are different from traditional wireless networks as well computer networks and therefore pose more challenges to solve such as limited energy, restricted life time, etc. This book intends to illustrate and to collect recent advances in wireless sensors and sensor networks, not as an encyclopedia but as clever support for scientists, students and researchers in order to stimulate exchange and discussions for further developments.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Hardware
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Networks, Protocols & APIs > Networks
- Books > Deals in Books
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Bioengineering > Biomedical Engineering
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Bioengineering > Biotechnology
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Telecommunications
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Special Topics > Biotechnology
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Networking
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Biotechnology