- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Advancing DSM: Dilemmas in Psychiatric Diagnosis Paperback – Oct 10 2002
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"This book is recommended for those willing to look critically at the DSM-IV foundation on which they are standing."-- "Roger Peele, M.D., American Journal of Psychiatry", "October 2004"
About the Author
Katharine A. Phillips, M.D., is Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Human Behavior at Brown University School of Medicine and Director of the Body Dysmorphic Disorder Program at Butler Hospital in Providence, Rhode Island.
Michael B. First, M.D., is Research Psychiatrist at the New York State Psychiatric Institute and Associate Professor of Clinical Psychiatry at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons in New York, New York.
Harold Alan Pincus, M.D., is Professor and Executive Vice Chairman of the Department of Psychiatry in the Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, and Senior Scientist and Director of RAND at the University of Pittsburgh Health Research Institute in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Psychiatry
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Psychiatry
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Clinical Psychology