- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Adventure Sports Photography: Creating Dramatic Images in Wild Places Paperback – Nov 21 2011
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Tom Bol has been photographing adventure sports for over 20 years documenting adventures on every continent, and his work has been published worldwide. He is a regular contributor to Digital Photo and Outdoor Photographer magazines, and he was on the list on National Geographic Adventure's "50 of America's Top Visionaries" for his photography. Tom's work has been featured by Elinchrom, LowePro, and Nikon, and he is a Sandisk Extreme Team member. Tom is also an instructor at Kelby Training, American Nature Photography Workshops, Maine Photo Workshops, Photo Quest Adventures, and the Alaska Mountaineering School.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
All in all a very good book, but I cannot give it five stars. It's a bit hard to put my finger on what's wrong, but I'll try. I think Tom has put too much info into this book, and the result is that every subject is not covered in enough detail. Personally, I would prefer that each part was more thoroughly explained, and that some subjects were left out (for another book?).
Anyway, I do not hesitate to recommend this book, and I'm sure a lot of readers will give it five stars.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Digital Photography
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Color
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Subjects > Sports
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Digital Photography
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Visual Arts > Photography