Adventures of a Suburban Mystic: A True Story of Spiritual Transformation and Supernatural Encounters Paperback – Jan 8 2001
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Lyn Halper, Ph.D. is a transpersonal psychologist and a professor of Religious Studies at Rockland Community College of the State University of New York. She has done research in experimental parapsychology and extensive field work with mystics, holy men, and psychics. Her articles have appeared in scholarly journals and in Fate magazine. She is presently completing a book based on interview material with mystics representing many different religious and spiritual backgrounds. Married and the mother of three, she lives in the suburbs of New York with her husband and thirteen-year-old daughter.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Canada Day Deals > All Deals
- Books > Canada Day Deals > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Literature & Fiction > World Literature > Mythology
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Mysticism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Occult > ESP
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Occult > Occultism