Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Maker with Tote Bag
- Unique coffee espresso maker uses total immersion and gentle pressure to produce coffee with extraordinarily rich flavor
- Makes american style coffee or an espresso style shot perfect for use in lattes or cappuccinos
- Made in the usa
- Micro filtered coffee so pure and particle free that it can be stored for days as a concentrate for Cold brew coffee
- Included travel bag makes this item great for traveling the world and brewing great coffee
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The AEROPRESS is an entirely new way to make coffee. Water and grounds are mixed together for ten seconds. Then gentle air pressure pushes the mix through a micro-filter in 20 seconds. The total brewing time of only 30 seconds results in exceptionally smooth flavor. Tasters ranging from professional cuppers and author Kenneth Davids, to coffee aficionados all praise the smooth, rich flavor. Smoothest Using the ideal water temperature and gentle air pressure brewing yields rich flavor with lower acidity and without bitterness. Richest Total immersion brewing results in uniform extraction of the ultimate in full coffee flavor. Other coffee makers drip hot water on bed of grounds, over extracting at the center and under extracting at the edge. Purest Micro filtered for grit free coffee ٖ unlike other press-type coffee makers. Fastest One minute from start to enjoy. The actual press time takes only 20 seconds. Makes 1 to 4 cups (1 or 2 mugs) of coffee or espresso Made in U.S.A. Replacement AeroPress filters available Worldwide patents pending
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
+ It makes a very nice cup of coffee--the best I've made at home.
+ Once the water is boiled and the grounds are in place, it's only 30 seconds until you have your coffee.
+ Clean up is a joke: unscrew the bottom cap, remove the filter (if you plan on reusing it), press on the plunger forcing the 'puck' of condensed grounds into the compost, then rinse for a few seconds.
+ The filters are reusable. I often use them three times without noticing any change in quality.
- If you take it with you to work, it can be annoying explaining to everyone who walks by what the heck you're doing. (It naturally sparks curiosity.)
- The item vaguely looks like a male 'organ' enhancer.
- I haven't seen filters in stores near me, so they'd need to be ordered. Fortunately replacements are cheap and the press comes with a year's supply.
Overall, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to anyone.
Pros: Excellent and simple construction. Small and light filters (300 in a stack).
Delivers a smooth, clean and tasty cup of coffee each time.
I have tried instant, drip, perk and french press. The
aeropress is the best!
Most recent customer reviews
Great coffee device but needs the stainless filter to allow oils to pass through.Published 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
It's very handy to have around for a quick cup of coffee but it's not 'the best coffee I've ever tasted'. Read morePublished 3 months ago by tiff21300
Although I am still struggling to make a fantastic cup consistently, I it still a big upgrade from my cheap French press.Published 4 months ago by Eric