- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
After the Breakup of a Multi-Ethnic Empire: Russia, Successor States, and Eurasian Security Hardcover – Dec 30 2001
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
SUSANNE MICHELE BIRGERSON is an independent researcher who began working and writing on Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union in the decade after the Soviet Union collapsed. Dr. Birgerson's research has been published in various academic journals such as Problems of Post-Communism, Asian Affairs: An American Review, Communist and Post-Communist Studies, and Revue d'Etudes Comparatives Est-Ouest.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Asia > Russia
- Books > History > Europe > England
- Books > History > Russia
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Special Groups > Ethnic Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > Europe
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Government