march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

on June 2, 2011
Personally, I love everyone of Sylvia's books. I know, people complain about her being repetitive, but you must understand that she is only trying to fill in information for the people who are reading her books for the first time. Patience and tolerance is a virtue.
I loved this book and I hope there will be more to come. Richard Pryor's reaction on going home, Diana's mission, Keith Ledger's mistake and my personal favorite, George Carlin's comment on going home, priceless.
The book is enlightening, fun-filled and oh so heart-warming and comforting to the soul.
I guess I was expecting more of a specific question and answer scenario in which Sylvia would have shared the direct response from a famous deceased person that she had contacted herself. ( even via Francine ) . Although I understand that it is important to give the individual history of the people , the book read more like " bios of the famous dead".The book " Afterlives of the Rich and Famous" seemed nothing more than a boring overview of the other side.. ( Sorry Sylvia , it just wasn't 'juicy' enough for my taste ) .
on June 23, 2011
Sylvia Browne is the utmost authority on the ''Other Side'' and the Afterlife.She comes from generations of psychics and her information comes from her Spirit Guide Francine as well as personnal experience.This is but one of many books she has written on the subject and it is very interesting to know our celebrities' journey here on earth and on the Other Side.If you want to know everything about ''your'' own soul's journey I urge you to read Sylvia's books...
on April 21, 2011
This is not my first book of Sylvia Brown and I have been always fascinated by her
gift, I do have an open mind about the afterlife and was very curious to find out
information about the celebrities, I did enjoy all of it, but at times I would
have liked to know more, but I believe these communications do also have their
limits.
on November 7, 2011
Here she goes again. Another fascinating book by Sylvia Browne. Easy read and wished it didn't have to end. Gives us all hope and relieves the fear of death. We are all going there eventually, but it seems to be something to look forward to, rather than fear.
I would recommend it and would give it 10 stars.
on July 17, 2014
Very good reading. Hope she's happy there now and it turned out the way she wrote about it.