Against Medical Advice: One Family's Struggle with an Agonizing Medical Mystery Audio CD – Audiobook, Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
...Kevin Collins is comfortable with the contemporary vernacular of a 15-year old boy. His sinewy voice shifts from bemusement to bitterness, conjuring the mindset of an adolescent beset by overwhelming challenges.—Audiofile
About the Author
James Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to Guinness World Records. Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977 James Patterson's books have sold more than 240 million copies. He is the author of the Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider. Mr. Patterson also writes the bestselling Women's Murder Club novels, set in San Francisco, and the top-selling New York detective series of all time, featuring Detective Michael Bennett. He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Authors, A-Z > ( P ) > Patterson, James
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Biographies & Memoirs
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Professionals & Academics > Medical
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Specific Groups > Special Needs
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Disorders & Diseases > Tourette Syndrome
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Compulsive Behaviour