- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Alberta Oil Sands: Energy, Industry and the Environment Hardcover – Nov 29 2012
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"This volume contains papers presented at an eponymous international symposium held in conjunction with the 43rd International Air Pollution Workshop (May 2011), in Alberta, Canada. These papers, along with other included material, come from projects undertaken by the Wood Buffalo Environmental Association (WBEA), which has, since 2008, undertaken intense study of environmental monitoring activities."--Reference & Research Book News, October 2013
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Natural Resources
- Books > Business & Investing > Real Estate
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Natural Resources
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Industries & Professions > Real Estate
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Earth Sciences > Environmental Science
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Environmental Science
- Books > Science & Math > Environment > Environmental Science
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Real Estate
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Environmental Studies