These are the minus:
- cut scenes, for I don't know what reason, some parts of the episodes are missing. Unless you've seen the episode many many times you won't notice.
- The DVDs are not multilanguage, for my fellow Quebecers who don't understand English, too bad.
- The episodes are not in correct order, and good luck if you want to find one, there is no list and they are not written on the discs, so you have to insert DVDs and look.
- It's Alf, and is sure is funny!
- Some will not like the fact that the image is not that good, it looks more like the original TV broadcast. Well I kinda like it, it's like we were back in the 80s!
- DVD extras are good.
I'd recommend this set to everyone who loves Alf, the lost star is for the cut parts and the lack of order for the episodes.
Season One I want real fast,
Thirty days, I'll never last,
I'll have to wait thirty days,
Lion's Gate still gets my praise.
August 10th, too long to wait,
Move it up, Just change the date,
Thirty days 'til ALF comes out,
I will buy it, there's no doubt.
My friend Ron says ALF is fake,
A real long hike, he should take,
Take a hike Ron take one now,
Don't belive? I don't know how.
ALF is real Ron, this I know,
Gordon Schumway told me so,
Get with the plan stupid guy,
ALF on disc you need to buy.
Season One is almost here,
When it hits, I'll have to cheer,
Seasons Two and Three and Four,
I'll have to wait even more.
Thirty days to go is bad,
Not as bad as what we had,
We had to wait much too long,
Wait Wait Wait, That's just plain wrong.
DVD's will soon be mine,
Like pigs in slop, I'll be fine,
Buy ALF soon, Enjoy the fun,
ALF's the man, he's NUMBER ONE!