march boutiques-francophones SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Plastic Comb|Change

on January 1, 2012
This cookbook flashed across my page as I had recently bought a group of "Gunsmoke DVD's." Being a person that likes to cook and being a fan of Gunsmoke and other westerns I was naturally interested. I have tried a few of the recipes on the family and they were quite impressed with the meals. The recipe for the James Arness "Gunsmoking Chili" is very good and very hot (spicy), nothing like a chili that makes you sweat. The chili needless to say was very arresting (hope that made you laugh Jim). The cookbook is filled with pictures and stories of all the great cowboys and cowgals. This is a great book for the fans of cowboys and westerns. Well recommended.
on December 13, 1999
Not only a cook book, but a trip down "Memory Lane" with scores of pictures of Cowboy and Cowgirl stars of now and yesterday. Can be used as a "Coffee Table Book" as well as an addition to your cookbook collection. If the receipes aren't to your taste, the nostalgia will be!
on October 28, 2001
I loved the stories behind the recipes as much as the recipes. I have tried quite a few of them and they are easy and hearty. I read the book from cover to cover as there are bits of nostalgia and trivia to delight any one who remembers the old westerns.It's functional, funny, and touching.
on March 17, 2016
Our family loves this book. And amazed when it got here I had a nice note saying I got a discount because there was a food spot on one of the pages. Would purchase from this supplier in a heart beat.