Instead of whining about oversensitive parents being idiots when reviewing this movie, I'm gonna just go over what I find good and bad about this film:
1) REALLY treats the audience seriously. Doesn't sugarcoat anything.
2) A villain who actually acts like a villain
3) Possibly the most unique concept ever, mostly because the main character dies
4) The songs aren't as bad as people claim them to be.
5) Over-the-top animations that can make a boring scene look cool
6) Possibly one of the most realistic main characters ever
1) Parents can easily complain about it
2) Some scenes were a bit overdone, imo
3) King Gator disturbs me... he really disturbs me...
4) Minor plotholes that aren't worth going into
This movie's got it's ups and downs, but I love it. I found it boring when I was little, but I like it now because I'm old enough to truly understand it. Sure, Charlie lies, cheats and steals, but it makes him more realistic than most main characters. At least in the end he learns to show compassion, right?