Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Cyber Monday Deals Week in Home & Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Tools

Format: PaperbackChange

on May 8, 2000
This book is a must-have if you have kids or pets. A good friend has this book and I called her so often about stain removal I finally bought the book myself. The day after I received this book, it paid for itself after I got chocolate and then gum out of 2 of my son's outfits. It also includes many helpful hints on everyday household problems. The only thing I would change about the book is the organization - now and then it can be hard to find specific things. I always find the item, it just takes a few minutes. Overall, I highly recommend this book.
on December 10, 2001
Remembering Heloise's books I received 33 years ago as a bridal shower gift, I turned to Heloise again when I needed a gift for my new Daughter-in-law-to-be AND for my daughter who was also getting married. Soon after the wedding my new daughter-in-law thanked me for the Heloise books and informed me they had already come in handy!
on January 15, 2002
I enjoyed reading this book especially because it brought back memories of when Heloise had a column in the newspaper. I remember thinking how inventive she was in renewing/restoring items with local products found in the everyday home! I'm always looking for new ways to approach cleaning !!