Alone in Mexico: The Astonishing Travels of Karl Heller, 1845-1848 Paperback – Oct 5 2007
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
“A fine and useful book. The narrative offers numerous insights, both implicit and explicit; about the difficulties facing a recently independent Mexico, from its infrastructure to its politics. What is most interesting, however, is the narrator himself.”
—Richard Warren, Director of the Latin American Studies Program at St. Joseph’s University.
About the Author
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Travel
- Books > History > Americas > Mexico
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Classics > Latin American
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Classics > United States
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > Classics
- Books > Travel > Latin America > Mexico
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Essays & Travelogues
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Travel Writing